Monday, January 20, 2014

Victorine Originals Challenge #76

Hello everyone and welcome to 
Victorine Originals Challenge #76
"Valentines /Love"

For this challenge we would LOVE to see those Valentines/LOVE cards or projects that you are making.

Now onto the WINNER of our last Challenge 
3 Layers
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joyce #65 with her card here
Congratulations Joyce
 please grab the badge below to place on your blog, and email Vicki@Victorineoriginals.com to claim your prize


Thank you to all the participated in our last challenge, and we cant wait to see what you design for our NEW Challenge
 #76 Valentines /LOVE" Challenge! Have fun to all!!

The winner of this challenge #76  will Receive a $10.00 Gift Certificate to spend at the Victorine Originals online store!

Now on to our DT Inspiration for our Challenge-


Joni's Tag Card




We want to thank you all for joining us at Victorine Originals for another Bi-Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs to all,


From the VO DT

12 comments:

  1. Oh that's wonderful! Thank you so much for selecting my card....and for your lovely challenges.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DT cards are so beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration and for another fun challenge.

    I cannot find your linky. Would it be okay to enter my card here? If so, here is my entry:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/01/hedgie-loves-kitty.html

    Thank you and have a joyful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped back to check and I see your linky is workign again, so I've entered my card - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from the Design Team. I have linked up my card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been a fan for years & I am so excited to finally have a card I can enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great challenge!
    Mirella DK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your design team samples are so cute. Thank you for the Valentine/Love challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work from the DT! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the fun challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Last entry has title of 2013 Halloween Pumpkin but is a Valentine. I hit enter too quick.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Call for Design Team Members

Are you a crafting hero? We are looking for a few talented people to join our design team. What do you get for being on our desig...